Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Embarrased By Small Xoxk In Shower

dry dock in Swiss-Asian Advisory


Dear surfer:

for some time (I'm afraid I can not know how much), my limited reserves of enthusiasm will be more needed elsewhere, so that will update my blogs. In the meantime, if you wish, you can write to:


promise to answer, but not necessarily quickly.

the meantime, if you liked my posts you may also enjoy the sites I follow (you can see my profile). I usually also frequently visit the following websites:





Finally, I almost always of interest are the following publications:
Monthly
- "Le Monde Diplomatique" (there is also a English edition is not bad)
- "Keys Practical Reason
- "The Old Mole" (though sometimes a little sensationalist "

Weekly -" The Economist "

Daily -" Five Days "(like all English financial press is conservative, but far less than other major publications)
-" Public "(although it lacks depth in the analysis for lack of means)
-" The Land "(which must read more and more care due to increased permeability to neocon principles, but at least it also shows correct data)
- "The New York Times"


Thanks for reading.

Health

César

0 comments:

Post a Comment