Monday, December 20, 2010

Geforce4 440 64m Compaq

OF DEMOCRACY I CAN REMEMBER, BUT WHERE IS IT?

A good way to look at the world now that the year ends (or look the year now that the world ends, you just do not know) is to see the next video Iñaki Gabilondo. I saw for the first time a few months ago, the progressive blog friend in Madrid ( Journal) and I thought then that perfectly summarized what we had this year. The crisis, markets and all that. But from then until now has continued raining. And we see the definition of new measures delicious. The sixty-seven. Sinde law. The loss of rights. That, though it's hard to swallow, we remain militarized. Each day the markets continue to govern everything. We continue to advance along the path of thought. That neoliberalism is in fashion. Did some very bad left. That is in danger the freedom of expression. Assange that has one foot in Guantanamo, I say in USA. The same network that picked up the video that I bring you today will disappear in less than ten days to accept something as delicious as the best moments of Telecinco or worse. Watch the video but no sinks then.


But one is optimistic. In spite of everything is optimistic. Despite the terrible pessimism, one is optimistic. Be convinced this, although the cost. Because we cheated. I do not know at what point the way, but we cheated.

There is only anger that makes us keep up: there are still people who do not sell and I swear I admire them crazy, like the weird thing they are. They are my leaders. I proclaim.

And I hope to finish it let me get Almodóvar, who sometimes feel fine. I know that few people down the Dynamic Duo, but Pedrooooo is something else. Besides the hymns are necessary because they give us strength. Here it is. Because we will resist in spite of everything, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment